Arudra nakshatra (Betelgeuse) In Mithuna from 6:40 to 20:00. The presiding deity the Rudra, the wielder of the trident. Symbol- a teardrop. The lord of Arudra is Budha, when Surya enters Arudra the earth is said to be starting its menstrual course that is Ambobachi. Arudra means wet or surcharged with water, that is fat. Because the earth is running her menstrual course there are teardrops falling one after another. From Rudra comes all suffering, persecutions and oppressions, anger, ferocity of countenance or hideousness of noise. Rudra is another name of Siva, the Five Faced (Panchanana). In knowledge, asceticism, renunciation, as also in enjoyment, he is the supreme consummation of all desires. He is a blue-throated one, the wielder of the most tremendous powers, what could not be attempted far less achieved by other Gods, when the churned Ocean at the time of Samudra Manthan exhaled poison Siva achieved quite simply by holding the exhalation in his throat. On one side he is the symbol of the most perfect placidity and serenity, on the other hand he is the symbol of all that is terrible. He holds the great serpent on his head and on his forehead crescent Chandra with his sweet-soft light. He is at the same time the most peaceful and also the most terrible. And in all these are to be traced the intrinsic characteristics of Arudra. Superficially, on the surface of it, Arudra stands for suffering, hardness, cruelty, murder, prison, theft, adultery etc. The root characteristic is oppression-in order to purify. All male kidney trouble and connected urethral disease comes within the jurisdiction of Arudra; so also uterine diseases of the female. It represents the skull of Kalapurusha with hair on it.
1. Physical features: It has been noticed that various natives of Aridra have different shape of structure, right from the slim and short structure to fat and lengthy structur.
2. Character and general events: He undertakes any work entrusted to him in a responsible manner. In the public meetings he creates an atmosphere of humor and keeps every body attracted to him. He has intuitive perception. He is good psychologist.His dealings with his friends and relatives will be of very much cordial type. In some cases it is also noticed that the native is thankless to the persons who have given him help. He does not have a constant type of behavior
3. Education, sources of earning/profession: He has the capacity to acquire and keep knowledge of almost all the subjects. However, in spite of these good qualities he cannot attain much fame or reward out of such knowledge. Since he is over sincere in the work and as also to the persons even the slightest problem which may be confronted will land him into maximum mental agony. However, even during the time of extreme hardships both financial and mental, he can keep his head cool, behave in a most respectable an attractive manner. Because of this quality he is very much involved in others heart
He will not stick to only one line of work, whereas he would like to undertake so many works at a time. Even when he comes to know that the line of action or though which he has taken is the correct approach but according to others it is not like that he will not hesitate to subdue and respect others. In case he undertakes research work on any particular line he can shine well. In the business field also he can attain much success
It has been noticed that most of the selfless social workers are born in this Nakshatra. He has the capacity to undertake any number of jobs at a time and complete perfection in all the fields can also be obtained. In case he undertakes a travel for a specific job, he will oversee other connected work which can be carried out simultaneously
Normally, the native earns his livelihood away from his home and family. In other words he is settled in foreign places. Period between 32years and 42 years of age will be the golden period for him. He may be employed in transport, shipping, communication departments or industries. He may also earn as a bookseller or finance broker
4. Family life: His marriage will be delayed. In case marriage takes place early he will be compelled to live separately from the family either due to difference of opinion between the couple or due to other circumstances beyond his control. He will have to face several inherent problems of the life. But he will not reflect his problems outwardly. When the marriage takes place at a late stage his married life will be good. His spouse will exercise full control over him
5. Health: He may have some diseases, which may term to be sometimes incurable. For example, paralysis, heart trouble and dental problems. He is also prone to Asthma, eosonophilia, and dry cough, ear trouble
1. Physical features: She has handsome body with charming eyes, prominent nose
2. Character and general events: She is well behaved and peace minded. She is extravagant. Has good intelligence, helpful to others but clever in finding fault in others. In some female horoscope, possibility of having two mothers or two fathers have been noticed
3. Education, sources of earnings/profession: She can attain a good amount of distinction in the educational or scientific field. Mostly Aridra born specializes in Electronic items or drugs and pharmaceutical. She also earns out of various consultation works
4. Family life: Like male folk, she also marries at a late stage. But she cannot enjoy full requisite love and affection either from her husband or husband’s family. Her married life will be full of thorns. Even children cannot give her the required happiness. In some cases it has been noticed that either death of the husband of divorce takes place
5. Health: She is prone to menstrual troubles, asthma, spoiled blood, lack of blood or uterus trouble, ear trouble, mumps, bilious and phlegmatic.