Shravana nakshatra (Aquarii). Spread after 10: degree up to 23:20’ in Makara. Lord Shani, symbol 3 footprints, deity Hari who takes all forms of Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, etc. It is the birth star of Saraswati. From this is derived light-rays, lion, beasts, horse etc. “Hari” means “to take away”. From Sravana is derived the art of hearing and education and audible education. As the birth star of Saraswati it signifies and bestows scholarship, educational proficiency, respect for the shastras, knowledge etc. The eminent men in the field of education and knowledge, the man who is listened to by others with respect is influenced by this star. It causes also disease of the urethral channel.
1. Physical features : He has a very good attractive physical feature. Normally his height will be small. There will be a peculiar sign on his face, may be in the form of a mole or some other marks which appears to be a kind of disfigurement. In some cases it has been noticed that black mole beneath shoulder
2. Character and general events : He is very sweet in the speech and also maintain neatness in every work he undertakes. There is a set principle for him in his life. He expects his surroundings to be very clean and he dislikes the persons who do not have the tendency of maintaining neatness. Once he notices a person in untidy condition he will not hesitate to open his mouth. He takes pity on the condition of others and try to help others as far as possible. He likes to have a very neat and delicious food. It is because of this he is found to be a very good host.
He is God fearing and has full Guru bhakti (respect to the teacher). He is a believer of ‘Satyameva Jayate’ (Truth only will win). He cannot expect much benefit or return from those persons whom he has helped whereas it has been noticed that he is subject to deceit from others. Even if a thief is caught by him, he will try to find out the truth of the circumstances which led that person to become a thief and if he is convinced he will let that fellow go. His inherent quality if peaceful appearance and the knack of dealings will penetrate to the minds of the public, hence he is fittest politician for the modern times. His one smile is enough for others to be attracted and once he is attracted they cannot forget the native.
Whatever may be the ups and downs in his life, neither he will reach to the top nor he will be at the bottom. In other words, a mediocre life will be enjoyed by him.
Even illiterate born in this Nakshatra will show complete maturity and will be eager to gather knowledge whenever they get opportunity.
He is a very good adviser. Others will look upon him for solving individual as well as collective problems. He is a versatile genius. He has the ability and capacity to undertake different jobs at a time. If he is installed in a seat where some power and authority vests, he will shine well. He is always in search of authoritative job.
Since he has to shoulder much responsibilities and spend for fulfilling his responsibilities he will always be in need of money. He will not like to take any revenge even to his bitterest enemies. On the other hand he will think that let the God give them the due punishment to them.
3. Education, sources of earnings / profession : Normally period upto 30 years of age will undergo several changes. Period between 30 years to 45 years of age will mark stability in all walks of life. In case he goes beyond 65 years due to beneficial planetary positions he can expect remarkable progress both economical and social.
The native is suitable for taking up mechanical or technical work or engineering. He may also be connected with petroleum or oil products
4. Family life : His married life will be filled with extra ordinary happiness. He will have most obedient wife with all good qualities that is expected of a wife. Even then occasional sex relationship with other ladies are not ruled out
5. Health : He may suffer from ear problem, skin disease, eczema, rheumatism, tuberculosis and indigestion
1. Physical features : She is tall and lean. Her head is comparatively big with broad face. She has large teeth. There will be distance between the front teeth. Prominent nose
2. Character and general events : She believes in charity. She is highly religious; hence she will visit several holy places. She is internally very cunning. However, sympathy towards the weak and generosity towards the needy are the notable features. She likes lot of show. She has the knack to adapt to the required circumstances but not in the matters concerning her husband. She is a ‘chatter-box’ without having any control over her tongue
3. Education, sources of earning / profession : She is a very good dancer and takes interest in various fine arts. Illiterate women will normally be engaged in agricultural field, digging wells etc. Other females with medium type of education are normally employed as typists, clerks
4. Family life : Her family will always take pride in her name. However, since she wants perfection in all matters, she has to confront frequent friction with her husband. She cannot expect others to have the same perfection, hence for a happy home she should avoid such enforcement. As already mentioned above, while she can adapt to any circumstances, this behavior is applicable only with outsiders and not with her husband, whom she always looks upon to be a perfect gentleman
5. Health : She may be infected with some kind of skin disease. She is also prone to eczema, filarial, pus formation, tuberculosis. Leprosy of low intensity is also not ruled out. She may also have ear problem.